Copperweld™ is a zinc-based and copper-enriched weld-through primer that provides superior corrosion protection between welded substrates while minimizing heat affected zones and welding spatter.
Copperweld # 40783 is discontinued as of June 2018 and superseded by Copperweld # 40793.
8 oz. can
- 40793 OEM recommended
- Zinc-based formula for superior corrosion protection
- Copper-enriched for improved conductivity while welding
- Minimizes the heat affected zone while welding
- Low weld-spatter formula
- Smooth spraying and easy covering
- Compatible with MIG and STRSW welding
- Bare metal
- Aerosol or brushable
Safety Data Sheet Search
Sorry, no results found for "." Please edit your search term and try again.View All SDS
Tech Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet of all specs